Wednesday, September 20, 2006

2006 Bergen Car Show Came off Great!


2006 Bergen Car Show11, originally uploaded by davidjdiller.

Well, by all accounts the 2006 Bergen Museum Car Show was a great success! About 30 cars came by throughout the day. Many from the "MG Experience" Message Board, and the "NJ Z Car Club." Also a group of Chevy's, a Bel air, Alfa's, a Mini, a Thunderbird, and many more. The weather was perfect. A bit warm in the sun, but the parking lot was lined with trees, so there was plenty of shade to found. All and all, I am very happy with the turn out and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I'm determined to start early for next year. Going to focus on a few local clubs and start going to some of the local "Cruise Nights" hand out fliers for this website.

These are just a few photos I took with my cell phone after I ran out of rilm in my camara. Better pics later. Including the trophy winners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home